Thursday 28 September 2017

How Living in a Tourist Town Feels Like



I have to be a brat if I say that life in a tourist town feels awful. It does seem tiring sometimes to entertain the visitors all the time, but in the end, you end up being kind enough to be patient with everyone around you. Many people think of living at a place where people go for a holiday. Ask me, how it feels like to be surrounded by clueless people all the time who want to feel amazed at every little thing they see. It really feels awful at times. Still, I would say it is not that bad. However, read further to judge whether you want to change your mind about living there or not.

The Vacationers 

Seeing new faces every day in my town, Coorg does not really feel good to me, especially when some people annoy you in your face with sheer intentions. I don’t hesitate to call myself old at the age of 25 because I have seen people from other cities coming to mine and spreading filth. Of course, not all of them are like that, but yes most of them are. The tourists do keep our economy alive, although they should understand that it is their responsibility to keep the town clean. 

The fantasies of people 

Whenever I meet anyone from Bangalore or any other city, they have a look of wonder on their faces- all the time! And they ask very clichéd questions like, "Do you enjoy the sunset every day?" or "Do you enjoy breathing in the aroma of coffee all the time?" Trust me guys; even unique things become mundane sometimes. I do feel good to live in the lap of nature, but please, excuse me for not being very polite while answering all your questions.

The fun side of a career 

I should not forget to admit that I do enjoy my job in the hospitality industry in Coorg. I help people arrange things like Self-Drive Car Rental Bangalore if they cannot do it on their own. It does not take much exertion to do so. Still, people feel grateful to me for it. Moreover, I get paid for it! What else should I want from life? I am on a full-time vacation while earning money to pay my bills. I can be a kid throughout my life and still be fine with it. I know that now you feel jealous of me! (Wink!)

Drunk drivers

We are always taught not to drink and drive, but what should I do when I see a drunk driver trying to maneuver the car on the risky roads of the hills? It is too risky for their lives as well as that of the others, yet, we have to cope with them. They take the Car Rental in Bangalore without Driver, but their thoughtless driving makes me think is it really worth it driving like that? Is it worth that enjoyment that may eventually cost them their lives some day? I am sure it is not. If they have to rent Cars in Bangalore, they should take care of it too, right?

Give directions 

I own a grocery store in the central market, and I am tired of giving directions to everyone on the street. Almost every person comes asking for the same place, and I cannot refuse them. I have to tell them the directions, and that too with a smile on my face. The worst day is when the ATM at my store does not work. I cannot deal with the mess on that day. People come over, try taking out money, and fail to do so. In spite of the obvious picture in front of them, they come over to the counter and ask if there is no cash in the machine! Now, what am I supposed to do? Smile, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment