Sunday 20 May 2018

What Motivates Me to Travel Every Month


For me, travel does not necessarily mean that I should go out of the city every time. I live in Mumbai and I love to explore every corner of it, which might take a year or more. Even then, I feel I would not be able to grasp everything in the city owing to the versatility of the city. Nevertheless, I want to share how I find the motivation to leave the house every weekend and explore a new place or even a new café.

Tiredness from work

Exhaustion from the routine of weekdays is the first thing that bores many people. Still, they keep slugging for weeks and months to go for just one vacation. However, I don’t like to sit at home on Saturdays and Sundays. I make sure that I have my plans ready before Friday strikes so that I do not feel too confused to decide upon the destination. I plan my weekend for a new meet-up, visit to a historical monument, or eating at a new place. If I cannot find anything, I make sure that I meet someone from office, college, or school. I just cannot spend time sleeping at home throughout the weekend.

Curiosity to explore

This reason may or may not work for others, but it does wonderfully work for me. I love to learn about new places, especially the historical monuments. I have deep interest in history and politics, so I love to explore more and more places as soon as I can. I have been to several museums and monuments to learn about the culture and history of India. 

Meeting people

When I know that I have to meet an interesting person, my heart comes abound with joy. Talking to a new person gives me a reason to get dressed and find topics to talk to him or her. This trait of being so communicative came in me from my husband. I used to be a little reserved whenever I would meet someone. However, as soon as I observed him after marriage, I noticed him talking to everyone he met. He is not an MBA graduate or a marketing executive who knows how to strike a conversation with people. Still, he is a pro at making people comfortable with him and he can extract a lot of positive information out of anyone.

I and my husband often take Car rental Mumbai to go to places that we can visit together, based on our personal interests. Nevertheless, it is completely my choice to be out of the house every weekend while he prefers to relax on both days. During my journey of so many weekends in and around Mumbai, I can proudly say that I love the way I live. Life would not have been better than it is today. Although I have seen people talking about travel a lot, but when it comes to actually doing it, they have broader plans than they can accomplish. Nevertheless, I would keep doing what I am pursuing at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment